Configure SMS Commands Passcode Norton Mobile Security – Norton Mobile Security provides the protection to your mobile device from the felony yet as alternative cyber attacks. The Norton product has many latest options like SMS commands passcode feature. If you founded this feature then you’ll be able to send the anti-theft command victimization the message or SMS to your device from the opposite device. Here during this article, we’ll be discussing the procedure to put together SMS Commands Passcode Norton Mobile Security.
QUICK GUIDE TO put together SMS COMMANDS PASSCODE NORTON MOBILE SECURITY – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
- First of all, confirm that your device is turned on already.
- Now, faucet the Norton Mobile Security app icon to launch the applying.
- Furthermore, activate the SMS commands by moving the slider.
- If you would like to look at the commands then scroll down the page.
- Now, you would like to line your four digit pin for your device.
- Enter the pin within the needed field so click on the subsequent button.
- In addition, click okay to save the changes.
- Sometimes, you’ll be asked to line the screen lock to show on the SMS commands.
- After putting in place the screen lock, you’ll be able to activate or alter the SMS commands passcode for your device.
The procedure to put together SMS Commands Passcode Norton Mobile Security explained on top of. Just in case you’re still facing problems then you’ll contact Norton Support or visit United States at norton.com/setup for the additional details.
Follow the essential troubleshooting steps on your own to repair the problems. Also, contact Norton Support to urge 24/7 support for the problems associated with your Norton product. If you would like to grasp a lot of regarding the troubleshooting steps and alternative details then visit United States at