Norton Account is an online account that enables the user to store and manage the details about the purchased Norton products at a single place. The Norton Account can be used to purchase as well as login to its other products like Norton Identity Safe. Norton Identity Safe ensures the users to keep his personal data and identity from falling into some malicious users.
Sometimes the users may face some common issues while signing in or login in to their Norton Account of Norton Identity Safe. One such common issues is “Unable to sign in to the Norton Identity Safe” using the credentials associated with Norton Account. Here, we have come up with some quickest procedures to resolve the login issues of the Norton Identity Safe. For getting the steps to create the Norton Account, the users may refer the support section of the link: Norton.com/Setup.
As the issue occurs on the device, a message box is displayed on the screen having the error message as shown below:
“Unable to login to Norton Account of Norton Identity Safe”
By following the step wise procedures mentioned below, the users could easily resolve the login issues of the Norton Identity Safe instead of calling the Norton Customer Support. The methods are as follows:
Method 1: Restart the computer
- First of all, stop all the programs being executing on the device.
- And then, restart the device.
- Now try to sign in to the Norton Account, if the login issues of the Norton Identity Safe still arise on the device then, jump to the method 2.
(Important Note: For any help regarding the aforementioned resolving steps then, the users may also refer the “Contact Us” section of the Norton.com/Setup to get in contact with the Norton Customer Support.)
Method 2: Sign out and sign in to Norton Account
- First of all, launch the Norton Setup of Identity Safe on the device.
- Followed by clicking the user name displayed on the top-right corner of the main screen.
- And then, click the “OK” button in the “Sign out” dialog box.
- Now, within the main screen of the Norton Setup, move to the identity tab, followed by tapping the Identity Safe.
- And then, click the “Sign In” option of the get started window.
- Within the “Sign In” window, enter the credentials like username and password associated with the Norton Account in the corresponding fields.
- After this, click the “Sign In” button.
- Now, enter the Norton Identity Safe Vault password in the vault closed window and then, click the “Open” button.
If the login issue of the Norton Identity Safe still persists on the device then, the user may call the Norton Customer Support number, tool-free to get an instant help for resolving the issues faced.